The European Regional and Local Health Authorities (EUREGHA) is pleased to invite you for the upcoming meeting of the CoR Interregional Group on Health and Wellbeing:
“Discussing the future opinions of the CoR on strengthening the mandate of the ECDC and on the Pharmaceutical Strategy”
Over the past years, the European Union has worked hard to lay the foundation for the European Health Union which will better protect the health of European citizens. The role of the European Committee of the Regions is crucial throughout this process.
At the plenary session scheduled for May, the Committee of the Regions will present its opinions on two European Commission proposals, which represent the key initiatives of this project: the strengthening of the ECDC mandate and the Pharmaceutical Strategy. This meeting will be an unique opportunity further discuss important issues related to these two proposals. We invite you for this unique exchange of views between the Interregional Group on Health and Well-being, the European Commission, and the European Parliament on the extension of the ECDC mandate and the Pharmaceutical Strategy.
- Brigitte Sacredeus, Chair of the Interregional Group on Health and Wellbeing, Member of the CoR
- Agnes Molnar, Deputy Head of Unit, DG SANTE, European Commission
- Antonios Rodiadis, Policy Officer, DG SANTE, European Commission
- Sandor Ronai, ENVI committee, European Parliament
- Frédérique Ries, ENVI committee, European Parliament