ActivitiesPartnerships - EURAHL
EURAHL – European Coalition for Active and Healthy Living
The European Coalition for Active and Healthy Living (EURAHL) is a group of representing stakeholders active in the broader European Active and Healthy Living (AHL) arena.
EURAHL’s mission is strengthening connections, promoting synergies, and bringing together the voices of European Networks working in the field of Active and Healthy Living.
The main goals of the Coalition are:
- Bringing together all the relevant networks and associations with an interest in active and healthy living to influence and inform the development of AHL policies and actions at European, national, and regional levels.
- Developing stakeholders’ understanding of active and healthy living and the role played by the different EURAHL partner associations.
- Promoting the concept of active and healthy living and collaborative initiatives among the networks and associations engaged in the Coalition.
- Developing synergies and collaborations across networks and associations to ensure greater harmonisation of AHL activities and initiatives.
- Signposting and access to the resources and expertise of the Partner networks.
We welcome additional associations to the Coalition that share our mission, aims and goals. Join the founding Coalition members and start to focus on strengthening the work done in European active and healthy living.
EURAHL is of particular importance for EUREGHA, due to the association’s traditional focus in the field of Active and Healthy Ageing and Living, but also primarily for the role that EUREGHA played in leading the establishment of this coalition in 2022, alongside the University of Porto and in the framework of the activities of the EU funded project IN-4-AHA.
If you want to know more about EURAHL, contact email@example.com
EURAHL Core Partners