Through its 5 Objectives and tools EUREGHA will give to your region or local health authority first hand information on EU policy developments and funding opportunities. Members get access to exclusive opportunities to promote their regional profile and to a efficient and effective platform for cooperation and exchange of experiences.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE NETWORK? Reach out now!
EUREGHA is a key network for the establishment of successful partnerships between its members and relevant stakeholders, and plays an influential role at EU level, giving regional and local authorities a more powerful voice.
Active participation in EUREGHA has put many of the members at the front line and increased their engagement at the European level. EUREGHA brings together a critical mass of knowledge and expertise and encourages diversity with the purpose of helping to improve the efficiency and quality of health systems and services in Europe.
FULL MEMBERS OF EUREGHA CAN BE:
- Regional and local health ministers or equivalent representatives with a portfolio in health;
- General Directors of local and regional health authorities;
- Regional and local authorities competent to develop and implement policy and initiatives in health, public health, health care of countries of the European Union, or countries that are members of a European free trade agreement;
- Brussels-based regional and local representative offices;
- Brussels-based representative offices of local and regional health authorities;
- Associations or platforms of sub-national authorities with activities in health;
- Interregional cooperative groups focusing on health matters.
- A vote at the annual General Assembly
- Set the priorities, strategies and annual work programmes of EUREGHA
- Advocacy with decision makers and EU institutions
- Input their opinions into EUREGHA joint positions to EU Institutions
- Input into EUREGHA’s Priority Policy Areas and benefit from financial and secretarial support
- Attend EUREGHA conferences, seminars and workshops
- Participation in bilateral or multilateral study visits
- Be invited to represent EUREGHA, its region or local authority in international conferences
- Have their regional health events co-hosted with EUREGHA
- Access to EU Projects where EUREGHA participates
- Access to EU Platforms where EUREGHA has a seat
- Access to EUREGHA data base of regional and local profiles and best practices
- Benefit from membership of the EUREGHA Platform when seeking partners or speakers and participants for own local/regional events
- Benefit from EUREGHA ´s special fees for top international health events
- Promote good practices in EUREGHA conferences, website, social networks profiles and publications
- Tailored information concerning:
- health policy and EU legislation;
- funding opportunities (call for proposals/tenders/papers/applications);
- partner searches;
- open consultations and consultation responses;
- minutes and proceedings from meetings attended by the Secretariat;
- Support for the dissemination of EU projects and the organisation of related workshops
- Customised agendas for meetings with EU institutions and health stakeholders
- Fast advice and help for enquiries
- Hot desk and meeting facilities at EUREGHA’s premises in Brussels
Click here to download our membership one-pager and check out our video testimonials below to hear directly from our members about the importance of joining EUREGHA!