- This event has passed.
IN-4-AHA Living labs: how to get technology in the users’ hands?
26 March @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
EUREGHA – the reference network of European Regional and Local Health Authorities,
is pleased to invite you to the IN-4-AHA stakeholder webinar:
Living labs: how to get technology in the users’ hands?
26 March 2021
15:00 – 16:00 CET
The IN-4-AHA Consortium wants to support the uptake of innovation for active and healthy ageing across Europe. One of the challenges most faced in companies, organizations, and regional systems is how they can validate and test technology with users.
The webinar aims to discuss the concept of living labs and hear from existing examples on the pros, cons, and challenges of these open-innovation structures. The webinar also presents the living lab call supported by the IN-4-AHA project and discuss its next steps.
- Claudio Santos, Porto4Ageing (University of Porto);
- Jose Maria Romero Fidalgo, Director of Health Development and Innovation Area, Health Knowledge Agency (ACIS);
- Irene Sanchez, Business Creation Manager, EIT Health Spain;
- Kaija Villman, Project Manager at XAMK;
- Viljo Kuuluvainen, RDI Specialist, XAMK;
- Gisela Garcia Alvarez, Managing Director at CSG, Galician Health Cluster.