- This event has passed.
European Alliance for Value in Health (Virtual) Network Event
9 March @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
European Alliance for Value in Health (virtual) network event:
“Connect, create, inspire”
9 March 2021 – 10.00-12.30 CET
Over the past years, an important global movement was introduced which focuses on healthcare outcomes which ultimately matter for patients and the overall society. These outcomes can be achieved by effectively using resources and by innovating the delivery of care.
The European Alliance for Value in Health is a group of associations representing relevant stakeholders active in the broader European health systems. In the view of the Alliance, value-based, sustainable and people-centred health systems are built around 6 key principles:
- Outcomes that matter to people and patients, as well as benefits valued by health systems and societies, are at the centre of decision-making
- Resources are allocated towards high-value care and prevention, with outcomes and costs of care measured holistically
- Continuous learning, education and healthcare improvement is based on evidence and supported by data and insights
- Innovative ways of care delivery are fostered
- Financing models and payments reward value and outcomes
- Interventions and services addressing prevention, social care and healthcare are organised in an integrated way around people and patients
The EAVH’s first networking event will be the occasion to discuss how to advance the value-based paradigm shift in European healthcare systems while taking into account the perspectives of different partner organizations. The meeting furthermore aims to define priorities and to lay the foundation for future steps.
Participation is reserved for the EAVH partners and their members (by invitation only). Joining in the event is free of charge.