The Innovation Networks for Scaling Active and Healthy Ageing (IN-4-AHA) consortium has published an open call for the IN-4-AHA Living Lab Testing Scheme. IN-4-AHA is funded under the EU Horizon 2020 programme and aims to facilitate the scale-up of innovative solutions for active and healthy ageing across the EU.
The success and large-scale use of digital tools for citizen empowerment and person-centered care heavily depend on an active contribution from local and regional ecosystems, stakeholder groups, and organisations, including industry, civil society, academia, and public administration. The objective of IN-4-AHA Open Call is to facilitate the scalability of innovative solutions in active and healthy ageing across the EU. The Open Call offers testing opportunities and business coaching for innovative and scalable solutions. User-centred cross-border testing of selected innovations will be done in e-environments and physical spaces in Finland and Spain.
We are looking for:
- Scalable digital or technology-supported innovation to test according to real-life needs;
- The solution should be offered to real users. Technology maturity level TRL5 or higher;
- The end-users of the solution have to be seniors (65 years or older), formal or informal caregivers of seniors, or organisations offering services to seniors;
- Particularly in the following fields: smart age-friendly homes and independent living, chronic disease management., mHealth solutions for active and healthy ageing.
The five finalists receive
- testing opportunities with users in living labs in Finland and Spain
- business coaching for scaling up from an international coaching team
- feedback and report based on the user-centred testing in Finland and in Spain
- visibility on IN-4-AHA webpages
IN-4-AHA network partners offer services for all the applicants eligible for their innovation and business support programs.