Thursday 17 June, 10.00 – 13.00 CEST
The IN-4-AHA consortium wants to support the uptake of innovation for active and healthy ageing across Europe. Some of the challenges most faced by service providers are related to creating and proving the impact on users´ wellbeing. How can funders and other stakeholders get evidence on the benefits that the service generates? How to make better use of data and share data in the eco-system of health and care?
We invite you to take part if you
• have developed an innovative solution that is used by persons 65+
• the service is provided for the European market (in any EU country)
• The service generates data that can be shared and re-used with other stakeholders
The focus group participants will be actively taking part in moderated discussions on the topics. The results of the focus group discussion will be used to improve impact evaluation framework for services to support active and healthy ageing. The meeting will take place on 17 June via Zoom. The link will be sent to registered participants.
by Piret Hirv, Connected Health Cluster and Tehnopol Science and Business Park
10:05-10:20 Evaluating the innovation from investor’s perspective
Erki Mölder , Founding Partner of Health Founders
10:20-10:40 Presentation on the activities planned in the European Health Data Space initiative (TEHDAS)
Enrique Bernal-Delgado , MD PhD Senior Researcher, Head of the Data Science for Health Services and Policy Research Group, Institute for Health Sciences in Aragon (Spain) IACS
10:40-10:55 Presentation of the review of evaluation toolkits used in the active and healthy aging domain
Gerli Paat-Ahi, Health policy analyst, Praxis think tank
11:00 – 12:00 Discussions in parallel tracks
1 EVALUATING THE IMPACT
2 DATA GOVERNANCE
Questions to be discussed in break-out session on EVALUATION
– What are the main reasons for using (or not using) toolkits for evaluating innovative solutions?
– Which evaluation domains should the toolkits ideally include?
– How does the need for evaluation change as the innovation is being developed?
Questions to be discussed in break-out session on DATA GOVERNANCE
– What are the main challenges related to data availability?
– What are the main challenges related to data security?
– What are the challenges and opportunities in sharing service-related data with other stakeholders?
12:00 – 12.15 Break
12:15 – 12:45 Presentation of findings from focus group discussions.
Reflections by IN-4-AHA project task leaders on the results and further steps
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101017603.