- This event has passed.
The SDGs for a healthy social Europe: time for partnership and innovation
9 October @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
the CoR and the WHO Europe
are pleased to invite you to the conference
“The SDGs for a healthy social Europe:
time for partnership and innovation”
Wednesday 9 October 9:15-13:00
Committee of the Regions
Jacques Delors Building – Room JDE 52
Rue Belliard 101, 1040 Brussels
The Committee of the Regions, the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe and the European Regional and Local health Authorities, organise a conference to reflect on the role that innovation and partnerships in health can play and how local and regional authorities can drive the agenda forward.
The event will be the occasion to engage with international experts, regional and local actors and health stakeholders on how the SDGs can shape policy making for better health for all.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nick Batey, Chair, EUREGHA;
- Cristian Bușoi, MEP, Vice-President, EP ENVI Committee;
- Birgitta Sacrédeus, Chair, CoR Ir. Group Health & Well-being;
- Leen Meulenbergs, WHO Representative to the EU;
- Ossi Martikainen, Chair, CoR NAT Commission;
- Ana Llena Nozal, Senior Economist, OECD;
- John F Ryan, Director, DG SANTE
Find the full agenda here.