- This event has passed.
Mental Health in the Workplace – A multi stakeholder dialogue
11 October 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The EUMH Alliance (European Alliance for Mental Health- Employment and Work), the Committee of the Regions Interregional Group on Health&Wellbeing and EUREGHA are organising a full-day conference on the topic “Mental Health in the Workplace – A multi stakeholder dialogue” on 11 October.
The conference will explore mental health prevention and promotion in the workplace and will showcase promising practices from both the public and private sectors. This event aims to foster dialogue between relevant actors on how to make positive mental health a reality in all workplaces.
Addressing mental health in workplace settings means preventing psychosocial workplace risks, promoting resilience and wellbeing, enabling early detection of poor mental health, supporting rehabilitation of workers facing mental ill health, and reducing stigma.
In this event participants will:
- Discuss the impact of mental ill health on productivity, economic growth and social inclusion
- Explore the social determinants of mental health
- Understand how to identify and address psychosocial risk factors in the workplace
- Determine how to ensure good multi-stakeholder cooperation
- Learn from promising practices in Europe
Who should join:
- Mental health service users
- Occupational Health and Safety professionals and support workers
- Health and mental health professionals
- Human resources
- Policy makers
- Representatives from NGOs and other organisations
- Trade unions
- Employees, employers and front-line managers