- This event has passed.
EURIPHI Final Dissemination Meeting
16 July 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This is the final internal EURIPHI project meeting, aiming at presenting the main outcomes and results of the project.
The EURIPHI Horizon 2020 project aims to develop tools, build a network, and foster cooperation to introduce innovation and innovative solution of value to address common unmet needs and shortcomings in current health and social care delivery. EURIPHI applies a value-based innovation procurement approach applied to tools such as PPI (Public Procurement of Innovation) and PCP (Pre-Commercial Procurement).
The webinar will present the main outcomes of the EURIPHI project, which aims at:
1. Build an ecosystem
- EURIPHI Community of Practice – “Value” based Procurement
- EURIPHI Network of (Regional) Health Authorities representatives for Innovation Procurement
2. Develop a common vision, understanding, tools and guidance
- Develop Value based procurement of innovative solutions method (Value Based PPI/PCP)
- Develop a legal basis for Value driven cross-border procurement with local decision making and contracting to foster joint procurement
- Define patient centered integrated care innovative solution and opportunities of use rapid diagnostic in in-hospital respiratory disease pathways.
3. Deployment of cross-border Value based PPI/PCP approach – Case learnings
- Informing future EU PPI/PCP calls on
- Rapid diagnostics for (hospital acquired) infectious respiratory diseases
- Patient-centered integrated care
4. Dissemination and exploitation
- Communication and dissemination through European Network and Associations – Euriphi Partner
- Building out of a sustainable EURIPHI Value Based Community of practice and Health and social care regions Network, building a foundation to respond to EU cross-border PPI/PCP calls